We have a passion for individuals to awaken, recover and rest in the love and acceptance of God and self.
- To prepare the way for a healthy concept of God and self
- To assist in restoring the Spirit, soul, body connection
- To encourage the letting go of unhealthy emotions, beliefs and patterns in order to give authentic identity, clarity and objectivity a chance; resulting in healthy relational expressions.
- Safety: We desire to maintain a safe and secure environment by providing a place of respect, confidentiality and acceptance. This will open the pathway to vulnerability and honesty (the forerunner to healing and freedom) in order for the love and acceptance of God to accomplish a deep work.
- Love: God is love and love is God’s primary catalyst for soul change. There are many facets to love such as nurturing, patience and kindness; however, love can also be expressed as objective truth. Love has our highest good in mind.
- Mercy: It originates with God, is birthed from gratitude, expressed as uncompromising compassion.This mercy overtakes and outlasts any form of shame, judgment or condemnation.
- Grace: The indwelling presence of God enabling us to awaken and accomplish all that God desires. I Cor. 15:10; II Cor. 12:9; Col. 3:3-4
- Forgiveness: It is for freedom that Christ has set us free!” Galatians 5:1. Once awakened to freedom there is the desire to forgive. We are empowered to forgive. As we forgive ourselves and others we increase our soul’s capacities for God and others.
- Identity: God has held in trust for each of us an amazing, timeless gift; an unearned, unbreakable, righteous identity. God has breathed in and upon us a priceless, unconditional, irrevocable worth, value and significance.
- Note: The above statements and values are things we embrace and believe necessary for lasting soul change…