We at Simply Grace have a passion for individuals to awaken, recover and rest in the love and acceptance of God.
- To prepare the way for a healthy concept of God and self
- To assist in restoration of the soul-recovering the heart (hope & wholeness)
- To disciple by embracing transparency and surrender; while discovering one’s true, authentic identity and nurturing spiritual growth
- Safety: A desire to maintain a safe and secure environment by providing a place of respect, confidentiality and acceptance. This will open the pathway to vulnerability and honesty (the forerunner to healing and freedom) in order for the love and acceptance of God to accomplish a deep work.
- Love: God is love and love is God’s primary catalyst for soul change. There are many facets to love such as nurturing, patience and kindness; however, love can also be expressed as objective truth. Love has our highest good in mind.
- Mercy: Originates with God, is birthed from gratitude, expressed as uncompromising compassion.This mercy overtakes and outlasts any form of shame, judgment or condemnation.
- Grace: The indwelling presence of God enabling us to awaken and accomplish all that God desires. I Cor. 15:10; II Cor. 12:9; Col. 3:3-4
- Freedom & Forgiveness: It is for freedom that Christ has set us free!” Galatians 5:1. Once awakened to freedom there is the desire to forgive. In Christ we are empowered to forgive. As we forgive ourselves and others we increase our soul’s capacities for God and others.
- Worth, Value and Significance: God has breathed in and upon us a priceless, unconditional, irrevocable worth, value and significance even before our salvation experience.
- Identity: God has held in trust for each of us an amazing, timeless gift; an unearned, unbreakable, righteous identity.
- Letting Go & Serving: There is the capacity and desire to let go and serve from God and His resources…
Note: The above statements and values are things we embrace and believe necessary for lasting soul change…